The Max-OT Basics
Max-OT follows a specific and proven set of parameters that are key to maximizing muscle growth. These specific parameters are the underlying core of Max-OT’s physiological impact on muscle.
If you remember one thing from this lesson remember this – a muscle will only adapt (grow) if it is forced to do so. The mechanics of Max-OT’s are designed to force your muscles to grow each and every workout. As far as I am concerned, if you aren’t growing from each workout, you’re wasting your time.
In a nutshell, but nowhere near complete, you can summarize Max-OT like this:
- Train only 1 or 2 muscle groups per workout/day.
- Do 4 to 6 reps per set.
- Do 6 to 9 total heavy sets per muscle group.
- Rest 2 to 3 minutes between sets. (STR)
- Each workout should last approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Train each muscle group once every 5 to 7 days. (ITR)
- Take a 1-week break from training every 8 to 10 weeks.
As you can see, there is a small bit of leeway in each of these rules. A very small bit. Max-OT is designed specifically around these parameters.
To be completely successful and get the maximum benefits from Max-OT, you must follow these rules exactly as they are presented
You cannot adapt the rules you like and discard the ones you don’t. Each parameter depends on and works with the other parameters.